Thank you for expressing your interest in contributing to our blog! Our blog is a helpful resource for small business owners who want to technically enhance and improve their business management. You can find a lot of guides and helpful articles on the related topics. We mostly share articles about business software, accounting, small business, and troubleshooting common problems with different accounting software.
We welcome guest posts from passionate writers and industry experts who can provide valuable insights and unique perspectives to our readers. If you have a compelling article idea that aligns with our blog’s content and audience, we would love to hear from you. We regularly publish high-quality content and get traffic from search engines. If we accept your guest post and decide to publish it, you will be getting exposure to our subscribers and readers.
Guidelines for Submitting a Guest Post
- Please submit an original and high-quality article of not less than 1500 words that has not been published anywhere else. You can check our blog and look for content gaps.
- Create engaging content with headings, subheadings, and related images. Content should be properly formatted with bullets and numbered lists.
- Include a royalty-free image of 1000 x 600 pixels with your article in context to your content.
- Don’t forget to include the author’s biography with your picture.
- Write and share your article using Google Sheets so that we can directly open it and share comments on it.
Once you have your article ready in the above-mentioned format. Email us your article at [email protected]. We will review your article and send it for publishing. If there are some corrections or revisions to be made, we will inform it to your email. There will be a small fee to review your article due to a large number of email submissions.
We look forward to receiving your contributions and working with you to create valuable content for our readers. Please send your pitches and any questions to [email protected].