Home › Forums › QuickBooks Cloud Hosting › What is the difference between QuickBooks Pro hosting and Premier hosting? › Reply To: What is the difference between QuickBooks Pro hosting and Premier hosting?
For many small business owners, QuickBooks is a popular choice for accounting software, but it’s just one choice they need to make.
Listed below are some of the features of both Quickbooks pro hosting and Quickbooks premier:
• Allows for three users.
• A Customer Snapshot feature which provides key customer insights at a glance.
• Income Tracker, a feature that shows your income-producing transactions and unpaid invoices to help you follow up with customers on payment.
• Sales tax tracking.
• Business performance reports including profit and loss, income and expenses, and more.
• Invoice tracking capabilities
• You can send professional quotes and invoices with QuickBooks right from your email account.
• You can import data from earlier versions of Cloud based QuickBooks, Excel, or Quicken.
In a nutshell, QuickBooks pro features some of the more basic yet essential accounting features for a business.
• Allows for five users.
• An upgraded Inventory Centre to help you manage inventory activities with many reports.
• The ability to set up multiple units of measurement for inventory items.
• An Inventory Assembly feature where you can track each piece of inventory and non-inventory material used to create the products you’re selling.
• Job Costing Center to review time spent, income, and expenses for each job.
• Ability to bill clients by job phase, percentage completed, and time spent.
• Sales orders and back order capabilities.
• Ability to track changes to job estimates.
• Flexibility to change billing rates for different services, employees, and clients.
• Balance sheet tracking by location, department, and profit center.
You can think of QuickBooks Pro as a reliable car without the luxury features. The reliable car may not come with heated seats, but it serves the basic functions needed to get you from Point A to Point B.