window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-93765844-1');
What is the difference between QuickBooks Pro hosting and Premier hosting?QB Techs2019-09-29T15:47:05+00:00

Home Forums QuickBooks Cloud Hosting What is the difference between QuickBooks Pro hosting and Premier hosting?

Tagged: QuickBooks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

I own a small business in Minnesota, and I have 3 users on QuickBooks. I am looking for one of the best QuickBooks cloud hosting services but I’m not able to decide which is a better solution. QuickBooks Pro vs Premier hosting. I have read this, and I point towards Pro, but I want to be double sure.

• QB Techs
      Keymaster

For many small business owners, QuickBooks is a popular choice for accounting software, but it’s just one choice they need to make.

Listed below are some of the features of both Quickbooks pro hosting and Quickbooks premier:

Quickbooks Pro:
      • Allows for three users.
      • A Customer Snapshot feature which provides key customer insights at a glance.
      • Income Tracker, a feature that shows your income-producing transactions and unpaid invoices to help you follow up with customers on payment.
      • Sales tax tracking.
      • Business performance reports including profit and loss, income and expenses, and more.
      • Invoice tracking capabilities
      • You can send professional quotes and invoices with QuickBooks right from your email account.
      • You can import data from earlier versions of Cloud based QuickBooks, Excel, or Quicken.

In a nutshell, QuickBooks pro features some of the more basic yet essential accounting features for a business.

Quickbooks Premier:
      • Allows for five users.
      • An upgraded Inventory Centre to help you manage inventory activities with many reports.
      • The ability to set up multiple units of measurement for inventory items.
      • An Inventory Assembly feature where you can track each piece of inventory and non-inventory material used to create the products you’re selling.
      • Job Costing Center to review time spent, income, and expenses for each job.
      • Ability to bill clients by job phase, percentage completed, and time spent.
      • Sales orders and back order capabilities.
      • Ability to track changes to job estimates.
      • Flexibility to change billing rates for different services, employees, and clients.
      • Balance sheet tracking by location, department, and profit center.

You can think of QuickBooks Pro as a reliable car without the luxury features. The reliable car may not come with heated seats, but it serves the basic functions needed to get you from Point A to Point B.

Regards,
      Adrian

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.