Home › Forums › QuickBooks Cloud Hosting › Is it worth to choose QuickBooks Hosting over QuickBooks Desktop or Online ? › QuickBooks desktop vs Online
QuickBooks Desktop version and QuickBooks Online both have their pros and cons. QuickBooks desktop is restricted to a single desktop or system, while the online version has limited accounting-related features.
QuickBooks hosting on the cloud will provide all the QB desktop features with the ability to access the data from anywhere at any time.
Apart from accessibility features, it offers numerous other benefits.
1. Reduces the cost of IT infrastructure
2. Easy and secure collaboration with clients and colleagues
3. Compatible with third-party application’s integration
4. Backup and Disaster Recovery
5. Automatic Updates and Upgrades of the QuickBooks
Therefore, I personally believe, it is a better choice than other QB alternatives.
You can check out this article to understand the difference better: https://www.acecloudhosting.com/blog/quickbooks-online-vs-desktop-vs-hosting/