- AnonymousInactiveSeptember 20, 2019 at 6:04 pmPost count: 7
There are certain limitations that exist with the QuickBooks Desktop that can restrict the accounting professionals from achieving the maximum potential, for example:
• No Remote Access
• No real-time team collaboration
• Sharing & exchanging files is inconvenient
• Lack of automation in updates
However, all these limitations above can be mitigated using the Hosted QuickBooks. Here is why you should choose QuickBooks Hosting.
• Multiple user access
• Real-time change tracking
• Easy file sharing with unlimited users
• Flexibility with resources
• Reduced local IT expenses
• Better add-on integration
• Backed up against accidental data loss
- caleb_cruzeParticipantJanuary 7, 2021 at 1:35 pmPost count: 4
Currently, QuickBooks Desktop hosting has more features than QuickBooks Online. QuickBooks Online has grown to 2.2 million users and has recently made significant advancements and changes for its users. … QuickBooks Online has subscription-based pricing plans, whereas the desktop version offers a one-off cost.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.