- AnonymousInactiveSeptember 20, 2019 at 6:04 pmPost count: 7
There are certain limitations that exist with the QuickBooks Desktop that can restrict the accounting professionals from achieving the maximum potential, for example:
• No Remote Access
• No real-time team collaboration
• Sharing & exchanging files is inconvenient
• Lack of automation in updates
However, all these limitations above can be mitigated using the Hosted QuickBooks. Here is why you should choose QuickBooks Hosting.
• Multiple user access
• Real-time change tracking
• Easy file sharing with unlimited users
• Flexibility with resources
• Reduced local IT expenses
• Better add-on integration
• Backed up against accidental data loss
- AnonymousInactiveJanuary 7, 2021 at 1:35 pmPost count: 4
Currently, QuickBooks Desktop hosting has more features than QuickBooks Online. QuickBooks Online has grown to 2.2 million users and has recently made significant advancements and changes for its users. … QuickBooks Online has subscription-based pricing plans, whereas the desktop version offers a one-off cost.
- AnonymousInactiveMarch 19, 2021 at 11:34 amPost count: 1
QuickBooks Hosting is definitely a worthy choice. Although QuickBooks desktop has been people’s favorite for a very long time, it does has some limitations as it does not offer flexibility and real-time collaboration.
However, with QuickBooks Hosting, you can access your application and data at anytime from any device and collaborate with multiple users to work on the same file simultaneously in real-time. It also reduces the overall operational costs as it eliminates the need of purchasing and maintaining expensive IT infrastructure.
- BhavKaurParticipantJuly 15, 2021 at 12:31 pmPost count: 2
QuickBooks Desktop version and QuickBooks Online both have their pros and cons. QuickBooks desktop is restricted to a single desktop or system, while the online version has limited accounting-related features.
QuickBooks hosting on the cloud will provide all the QB desktop features with the ability to access the data from anywhere at any time.
Apart from accessibility features, it offers numerous other benefits.
1. Reduces the cost of IT infrastructure
2. Easy and secure collaboration with clients and colleagues
3. Compatible with third-party application’s integration
4. Backup and Disaster Recovery
5. Automatic Updates and Upgrades of the QuickBooks
Therefore, I personally believe, it is a better choice than other QB alternatives.
You can check out this article to understand the difference better: https://www.acecloudhosting.com/blog/quickbooks-online-vs-desktop-vs-hosting/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.