Tagged: QuickBooks Error H505
- QB TechsKeymasterSeptember 18, 2019 at 3:25 pmPost count: 15
Reasons for QB Error H505
1. When you attempt to get to the organization document that is put on another PC, and the QB programming neglects to achieve the server causes the mistake H202.
2. QB introduced in the framework [server name] is set up to enable all the common associations with the organization document, however, the QB programming can’t impart causing blunder H202.
3. When you are endeavouring to open your organization record set on another PC, that requires extra establishment and setup for fruitful approach causes mistakes H101, H303, h202 QuickBooks 2017 and H505.
Resolutions for the Error H505
1. Click Start – > Control Panel.
2. Click Control Panel – > look Firewall Settings.
3. Click Firewall Settings – > Allow a Program through the Firewall.
4. Click Add Program – > add QuickBooks 20xx to the exemption list.
5. Then restart your PC to guarantee changes are connected effectively.
1. Click the Windows Start catch and select Run.
2. Enter services.msc in the Open field and snap OK.
3. Right-click QuickBooksDB19 (2009), QuickBooksDB18 (2008) or QuickBooksDB17 (2007); Select Stop.
4. Right-click, select Start and Close the window.
5. Display augmentations for known record compose.
6. Right-tap the Windows Start catch and select Explore.
7. Select the Tools menu and Folder Options.
8. Click the View tab, clear the Hide expansions for known document writes box.
9. Click the View tab, select Show shrouded records and organizers, clear the Hide secured framework working documents box; Click Yes on the notice and OK.
10. Close Windows Explorer.
1. Click the Windows Start catch.
2. Select All Programs, select QuickBooks on your Hosted QuickBooks Desktop > QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
3. Click the Scan Folder tab.
4. Click the Add Folder catch, peruse to the organization document envelope.
5. Select the organization document, tap the OK catch.
6. The way to the organization document is in the Folders with QuickBooks organization records field.
7. Click Scan to begin the filtering procedure.
8. After the output is finished, click Close.
1. Make association Windows Firewall Settings
2. On the left, right-tap on Outbound Rules, and select New Rule
3. Select Ports and snap Next.
4. Choose TCP and in the particular nearby ports box.
5. Click Next and select Allow the Connection.
6. Click Next to enter a name in the name field (for instance, “QuickBooks ports”) and snap Finish.
7. Repeat above strides for the Inbound Rules.
8. Open QuickBooks in multi-client mode.
1. Go to Cloud based quickbooks hosting > Login to QuickBooks as an Administrator.
2. Select the File menu, Utilities > Stop Hosting Multi-client Access.
3. When Do you need to quit facilitating …? shows up. click Yes.
4. When QuickBooks should close the organization record and re-open…? shows up, click Yes.
5. Press F2 to see Product Information screen and ensure Hosting is Off.
Hope so this helps you out.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.