Quickbooks Online vs. Hosted Quickbooks

Quickbooks Online vs. Hosted Quickbooks2019-09-18T15:16:18+00:00

Home Forums QuickBooks Cloud Hosting Quickbooks Online vs. Hosted Quickbooks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Has anyone used QuickBooks Online or Hosted QuickBooks? I need advice/recommendations for using either vs. desktop QuickBooks. Costs, conversion ease, user ease, etc. I have a client I am working with that uses the desktop version at their office, so I am traveling to their office. They would like to have access outside their office as well as for me to have access from my office. Any recommendations?

Regards,
      Adrian

Keymaster

Hosted QuickBooks is better than QuickBooks Online because you get full features of QuickBooks Desktop. Any day I’d recommend QB desktop.

RegardsH
      El

Participant

QuickBooks Desktop is a software on which you can rely for all your accounting and finance operations without a doubt. Also, there are several accounting professionals who are accustomed to QuickBooks Desktop software which means you can get help any time you want. Whereas, although QuickBooks Online is said to be similar to QB Desktop, it has a different user interface and is still in improvement stage. It is quite basic and can not handle complex accounting situations.
      However, QB Desktop can also be loaded with remote accessibility by moving it to the cloud. Thus, it gives more flexibility to the user to collaborate easily and can work from anywhere. There are several QuickBooks Hosting Providers who are Intuit Authorized to provide you the best-in-class experience.

Ultimately, your choice should be guided by your business’s unique requirements. For businesses needing real-time collaboration and the flexibility of cloud access, Quickbooks Online may be the better choice. On the other hand, if you require the full functionality of Quickbooks Desktop and can manage the associated IT infrastructure, Cloud Hosted Quickbooks may be a more suitable option.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Title

Go to Top