Forum Replies Created
AdminKeymasterMarch 21, 2022 at 9:24 amPost count: 16
I don’t think that there is any difference in the hosting environment. The difference is the software version.
QuickBooks have different versions based on the industry and business requirement type. You can choose accordingly.
Some of the versions are:
You can also host your QuickBooks on Microsoft Azure.
Contact us to know how you can setup your own cloud hosting infrastructure.AdminKeymasterSeptember 24, 2019 at 3:24 pmPost count: 16
There are a few things you must know before you move your data to QuickBooks in the cloud. Well, you don’t want to take any chances with QuickBooks cloud hosting. Here are seven things you should take note of:
1. Be secure of what you want
2. Tell your requirements clearly to your hosting service
3. Get knowledge of cloud
4. Let your users stay abreast with QB
5. Ask as many questions as you can
6. Check your infrastructure
7. Be sure of upcoming challengesAdminKeymasterSeptember 19, 2019 at 5:49 pmPost count: 16
For many small business owners, QuickBooks is a popular choice for accounting software, but it’s just one choice they need to make.
Listed below are some of the features of both Quickbooks pro hosting and QuickBooks premier:
• Allows for three users.
• A Customer Snapshot feature which provides key customer insights at a glance.
• Income Tracker, a feature that shows your income-producing transactions and unpaid invoices to help you follow up with customers on payment.
• Sales tax tracking.
• Business performance reports including profit and loss, income and expenses, and more.
• Invoice tracking capabilities
• You can send professional quotes and invoices with QuickBooks right from your email account.
• You can import data from earlier versions of Cloud based QuickBooks, Excel, or Quicken.
In a nutshell, QuickBooks pro features some of the more basic yet essential accounting features for a business.
• Allows for five users.
• An upgraded Inventory Centre to help you manage inventory activities with many reports.
• The ability to set up multiple units of measurement for inventory items.
• An Inventory Assembly feature where you can track each piece of inventory and non-inventory material used to create the products you’re selling.
• Job Costing Center to review time spent, income, and expenses for each job.
• Ability to bill clients by job phase, percentage completed, and time spent.
• Sales orders and back order capabilities.
• Ability to track changes to job estimates.
• Flexibility to change billing rates for different services, employees, and clients.
• Balance sheet tracking by location, department, and profit center.
You can think of QuickBooks Pro as a reliable car without the luxury features. The reliable car may not come with heated seats, but it serves the basic functions needed to get you from Point A to Point B.
AdrianAdminKeymasterSeptember 19, 2019 at 4:49 pmPost count: 16AdminKeymasterSeptember 18, 2019 at 2:54 pmPost count: 16
You can either get in touch with Intuit via Phone, Our by email [email protected] . On their website you have multiple options like support forums to get your issue resolved or You can also have a live chat with their support team.
AdrianAdminKeymasterAugust 10, 2019 at 6:41 pmPost count: 16
Official QuickBooks support phone number of Intuit is 1-800-446-8848. You can contact the support related to your queries.
Intuit Official Contact Page https://www.intuit.com/company/contact/
On calling support number you will be directed to IVR. Please select your favorable option.